their various Divisional Offices under the East Central Zonal Office. Life Insurance Corporation 66 post
proposed to be engaged for Financial Services Executives (FSE) for their various Divisional Offices in the year 2013-2014. Candidates should be submitted their application for Financial Services Executives (FSE) on 23rd Sept, 2013.
Applicant Qualification minimum the Bachelor’s Degree of any recognized college or University in India;
Preference may be given to those applicants who possess the Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing
2. Applicant Age:
The applicant minimum shall be 21 years of age and not more than 35 years of age as on 1st April, 2013.
Sc/St candidates for upper age limit 40 years of age as on 01. 04. 2013.
OBC candidate for upper age limit 38 years of age as on 01. 04. 2013.
3. Selection & Interview for FSE:
Candidates Selection will be made on the basis of a written test. Who are qualify or successful in the
written test, those candidates or eligible candidates will be called for by an Interview.
4. Type of Written Test:
Written Test examination Process will be made as a Objective Type question.
1. Covering Test of Reasoning.
2. Numerical Ability.
3. General Knowledge.
5. Mode of Payment:
Life Insurance Corporation will be paid in every month a fixed amount to the Financial Services Executive.
Fixed amount given as below the chart.
1st Year Rs.10000.00
2nd Year Rs.11300.00
3rd Year Rs.12700.00
and Life Insurance Corporation will be paid amount incentives based on the yearly performance.
6. Examination center:
1. The choice of the examination center will be taken as the Divisional Office to which the candidate has Applied. Follow the official Website 'http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm'
2. Examination centre will Not be changed or entertained under any circumstances after submitted.
7. How to apply:
Candidates are submitting their Application by hand-written in bold capitals or typewritten on foolscap size
paper only. The Application should be properly signed. Application format should be collection from the
official Website of Life Insurance Corporation http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm
8. Accompany with the Application:
1. A Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn in favour of 'Life Insurance Corporation of India' Payable at
Divisional Head Quarter towards application fees (Non-Refundable). Candidates should be written their name and date of birth on the reverse of the Demand Draft. Last date for receipt of Application Form together with Demand Draft towards application fees will be 23rd Sep, 2013.
2. Attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST candidates.
3. Attested Photocopy of Qualification Certificate and Age Proof.
4. Attested Photocopy of Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-servicemen.
5. The candidates should produce originals certificates and a set of attested photocopies for verification
at the time of Interview after qualify in the written test.
9. Application should be submitted the following Division Offices,under the East Central Zonal Office, Patna, LIC of India
01. Begusarai Division Office,LIC of India
02. Berhampur Division Office,LIC of India
03. Bhagalpur Division Office,LIC of India
04. Bhubaneswar Division Office,LIC of India
05. Cuttack Division Office,LIC of India
06. Hazaribgh Division Office,LIC of India
07. Jamshedpur Division Office,LIC of India
08. Muzaffarpur Division Office,LIC of India
09. Patna -1 Division Office,LIC of India
10. Patna-II Division Office,LIC of India
11. Sambalpur Division Office,LIC of India
Candidates look More Details from Official Website link below:
Please All more information and should be follow Application format from the official Website before the
submitted your Application form. Official Website of 'LIC OF INDIA: http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm